OFF GRID SOLAR POWER PLANT
OFF GRID SOLAR POWER SOLUTION ( From 1 KW to 100 KW- Single & Three Phase output )
This consists of Solar PV Panels, Hybrid Solar Inverter , batteries, Mounting structures and other accessories. Solar PV will convert the Sun energy to Electrical energy. Inbuilt Advanced MPPT Charge controller in the Hybrid inverter will convert the uncontrolled DC into Constant DC to charge the batteries and to feed to Inverter. Hybrid inverter will take power from Solar on priority and monitors the state of battery voltage, solar power output and the loads. This overcomes frequent battery charging and discharging which results in poor efficiency. It gives you the flexibility and ensures that batteries are always available to take the load.
RADIANZ State of the art off grid solutions employs high efficiency world class Poly/ Mono crystalline panels.
ON GRID SOLAR POWER SOLUTION
A “Grid- tie” Solar system is one that ties into the power grid, pulling electricity from the grid when then pushing excess electricity back into grid when the local customer is not using the full capacity being generated by PV Panels. Since these system is tied to the grid, it follows the safety feature of disconnecting the system from the grid when grid goes down. This system does not provide backup power during power cuts ( even if sun is shining). But for the sites with reliable grid power and the day time usage are high, this is usually logical and economically viable system choice.
The working of the hybrid (solar+ grid) battery based system is depicted in the picture below. The brief working of the system and key features are as follows:
- The Solar Panels generate power and charges the batteries via the Inverter which regulates the charging. Excess solar power generated is diverted towards the loads via the inverter thus reducing EB power consumption during the day.
- The inverter converts DC power (solar and batteries) to AC power and feeds the loads (lighting load) which are connected to the inverter.
- The inverter sources power from both the grid and solar, but gives priority for Solar power over the grid.
- In the event of a grid failure, the inverter sources full power from the batteries for the load connected
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ON GRID & HYBRID SYSTEM
|Feature||Grid Tie System||Hybrid System|
|Working||Pumps the generated power directly to the local grid (LT panel)||Manages solar, battery, load and grid power|
|System size||System size is irrespective of connected load and only dependent on total power requirement||System is sized based on the power requirements of the connected loads|
|Power utilisation||Power is sent to the LT panel to be utilized by any load||Power is utilized only to the selected connected loads|
|Storage||None- Separate backup such as DG set is required||Battery bank to store power required for the selected load|
|Cost||Less Expensive due to simpler inverter and no storage||Higher due to more sophisticated solar inverter and batteries|
|Maintenance||Less (No batteries)||More (due to batteries)|
- LONG LIFE UP TO 25 YEARS
- LOW MAINTANANCE, HIGH EFFICENCY
- INVESTMENT RETURN 6 YEARS
- ELECTRICAL BACK UP FOR NON SUNNY DAYS
- NO POLLUTION, ECO FRIENDLY
- ASSURE GENUINE SPARES
- Village Electrification
- Residential Colonies
- Fuel Pump Stations
- R&D Centres
- Software Development Centres
- Transmission and Communication Towers
- PV MODULE IEC 61215
- Inverter IEC 61683 Std / IEC 60068
- MPPT Controller IEC 62093 / IEC 60068
- Batteries IEC 61427 / IS 1651/IS13369
- Cable IEC 60189 / IS 694/IS1554
- Switch & Circuit Breaker IS / IEC 60947/En 50521
- Junction Box CIP65(outdoor) IP21(indoor)
- ONE YEAR ON SITE WARRANTY
- TEN YEAR PERFORMANCE GUARRANTEE
- 500 KW TO 1 MW & above
- State/Policy framework : Clear cut education Guidelines with Pros and Cons of each state level and Central Solar power generation policy
- Project highlights: High level overview of the Solar PV, Solar Thermal project including project budget, equity, debt, ROI
- DPR: Detailed project report Includes nitty gritty details of project technology behind every solution
- Application Processes: Detailed explanation of Government policies of each state and Central Government including forthcoming opportunities
- Project Budgeting: Clear marked expenses and cost on time scale related to project advancements
- EPC services: From the market, RADIANZ helps clients finding right EPC services to match budget and project needs as contractor or as shared equity investor
- Project maintenance and payment channel set up: Detailing how to maintain project efficiency and on time payment schedule from Government
Renewable Energy Certificate for Solar power generation projectWhat is REC ?
Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) mechanism is a market-based instrument to promote renewable energy and facilitate renewable energy purchase obligations amongst various stakeholders. RECs have been used extensively as a successful market based policy instrument to promote renewable energy in many countries
- REC is deemed as certificate of power generated from Renewable Energy sources;
- 1 REC = 1 Mega Watt hour of renewable energy generated
- Can be sold or traded to meet mandatory RPO targets set by State Electricity
- Regulatory Commissions for renewable energy purchases by utilities/distribution companies.
- Exchanges identified for REC trading- Indian Energy Exchange & Power Exchange of India
All renewable energy generators already <em>NOT</em> having PPA with the distribution licensees for contracted quantum; RE generator selling electricity generated either : ( A) to the distribution licensee of the area in which the eligible entity is located, at a price not exceeding the pooled cost of power purchase of such distribution licensee; or (B) to any other licensee or to an open access consumer at a mutually agreed price, or through power exchange at a market determined price; (C) eligible CPP utilizes electricity for self consumption All REC based captive power produces shall be eligible for their entire energy generation including self consumption.
Contact RADIANZ to understand and discuss more about REC based power generation project.